- Read to learn more about 4 disruptive factors and how HR can best leverage these changes to influence and perhaps even drive strategy for their institutions and achieve greater success.
- Beyond compliance requirements and annual report cards, the annual audit process can spark new insights, connections and resources for your public sector organization or community-owned utility.
- The Tax Cuts and Job Acts signed into law on Dec. 22, 2017, created a new benefit for cooperatives and their patrons. Learn more about the new deduction under section 199A.
- 2018 will be another year of changing customer wants, needs & expectations. Here are 3 New Year's resolutions to make to better understand & serve your customers.
- The new tax law will impact how REITs will make future business decisions. This article outlines some of the primary considerations REITs should keep in mind as they navigate the new rules.
- Previous Next