- There were 47 transactions that closed in the central Pennsylvania regional market during the fourth quarter of 2017, an increase from the 35 closed transactions in the prior quarter and the 30 closed transactions during the same period in 2016.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's Life sciences M&A newsletter provides an overview of the current industry's marketplace, highlighting key trends impacting performance and U.S. M&A activity.
- The insurance industry is faced with a perfect storm of opportunity, ability and desire to transform and innovate to meet customer expectations.
- ASC 606 revenue recognition: Healthcare professionals provide insights into their organization’s readiness
- A pre-implementation ‘Harmonization’ planning phase can help organizations prioritize their HR roadmap and develop a plan to address and resolve critical barriers to success.
- Previous Next