- Sometimes family business owners need to hire non-family CEOs to lead their companies. While the reasons for this type of change vary, these best practices are helpful for selecting a non-family CEO.
- Ireland ranked number four in the 2014 Forbes ranking of “Best Countries for Business.” Why did the country receive this ranking and how does the ranking explain the interest life sciences companies have in the country?
- The IRS released Notice 2015-17 to provide small employers relief from the assessment of excise tax, involving the use of employer payment plans and health reimbursement accounts (HRA) including tax treatment for reimbursement of premiums for individual coverage owned by 2 percent shareholder-employees of subchapter S corporations.
- Every municipal and county government across the country needs to attract new residents and businesses. For some communities, the key to success in their economic and community development initiatives lies in placemaking.
- As the holders of sensitive information and the provider of essential human services, state and local governments should be concerned about cybersecurity.
- Previous Next