- Protect your law firm—and your clients’ information—today from tomorrow's cybersecurity breach using Baker Tilly's Top 10 cybersecurity steps
- Is your law firm prepared to meet compliance and due diligence requirements associated with year-end reporting? Reduce burdens and costs, as well as ease a time-consuming processing with insights into common law firm compliance complexities.
- The IRS’s new Form 3115 and instructions contain revisions that incorporate modifications and additions from two revenue procedures issued in early 2015.
- Employee benefit plans governed by the ERISA must have at least one fiduciary. Fiduciaries have numerous plan responsibilities and must ensure their plan is in full compliance with ERISA regulations.
- Actions the FASB takes can have a significant effect on your financial statements and the impression they leave with users of such statements. Here are areas the FASB is likely to focus on in 2016.
- Previous Next