- As federal, state, and local deficits continue to climb, large entities that enjoy significant tax breaks are subject to increased scrutiny.
- Unemployment in the Central Pennsylvania region was estimated at 4.1 percent for the third quarter 2015, below the national rate of 5.0 percent.
- Unemployment in the Pittsburgh region was estimated at 4.6 percent for the third quarter 2015, below the national rate of 5.0 percent.
- Learn the potential benefits and opportunities of outsourced accounting services.
- What do Minnesota contractors need to know about sales and use tax? In this article, a Baker Tilly state and local tax manager shares many considerations for contractors.
- Previous Next