- Corporations considering spin-offs to form REITs and operating REITs should be familiar with important developments resulting from the recently passed tax extenders legislation.
- Jay Walters and John Gustavson of US Venture talk about the benefits of working with Baker Tilly.
- The United States is host to 1.1 million not-for-profit organizations. These organizations, many of which do not maintain strong internal control processes, are ripe for fraud and embezzlement.
- Succession planning is a critical component of any size organization, and not-for-profit organizations, with their unique circumstances, mission focus, and volunteer dependency, need to be sure they are mapped for success in their key leadership roles.
- As federal, state, and local deficits continue to climb, large entities that enjoy significant tax breaks are subject to increased scrutiny.
- Previous Next