- While B2B exemptions can reduce a holder’s unclaimed property liability many are unaware of that states will accept any property remitted to them and will not ensure that a B2B exemption is properly applied.
- This update highlights two fundamental changes to the IRS’s examination procedures to better prepare taxpayers for to have meaningful discussions with IRS agents about draft IDRs.
- The heightened complexity of vendor risk management for US banks was evident at a conference sponsored by Marcus Evans in Chicago on June 3-4. Need for resources, maintaining oversight, and how organizations are managing the process internally were all hot topics of conversation.
- Recently the Senate Special Committee on Aging held a hearing entitled, “Challenging the Status Quo: Solutions to the Hospital Observation Stay Crisis,” during which representatives from CMS and providers expressed their concerns over the challenges presented by observation status and services. Read more to stay on the pulse of healthcare.
- Market research helps boards to make strategic organizational decisions within their senior living communities. Market research specialist, Beverly Asper, discusses examples and explains why more and more boards are turning to market research.
- Previous Next