- Every municipal and county government across the country needs to attract new residents and businesses. For some communities, the key to success in their economic and community development initiatives lies in placemaking.
- As the holders of sensitive information and the provider of essential human services, state and local governments should be concerned about cybersecurity.
- Understand your contract risk profile with the top 5 risk drivers.
- While exchanging information or services is ultimately the goal of networking, building a meaningful and productive professional relationship requires more than a sales speech.
- GASB No. 45 outlines current guidance for the accounting and financial reporting of other postemployment benefits (OPEB) by governmental employers.
- Previous Next