- The “utility of the future” and utilities assisting with electrical service reconnection after hurricanes Harvey and Irma were recurrent topics during the APPA’s 2017 Business & Financial Conference.
- The “Graham-Cassidy” bill is Republicans last hope to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act in 2017.
- The AICPA’s Auditing Standards Board is planning to issue a proposal in October to expand the auditor’s report as part of its effort to align its standards with the guidance from the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board. The proposal is expected to incorporate proposed amendments from another project that addresses an auditor’s examination of financial statement disclosures.
- If you are not currently utilizing contractors as a part of your business model, your accounting and finance team is potentially missing out on significant opportunities.
- Getting a candidate excited for your job and company is just as important as finding the right candidate.
- Previous Next