- New IRS regulations would treat certain commonly used related-party debt instruments as stock for US federal income tax purposes and impose new documentation rules for intercompany loans.
- On November 2, 2015, the Bipartisan Budget Act was passed, changing how partnerships will be audited by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for years beginning after December 31, 2017.
- The domestic automotive market continued its recovery in 2015 recording 17.8 million unit sales, a 9 percent increase over 2014.
- How internal audit can apply data analytics across its institution
- Read more about healthcare regulations taking place at agencies, such as the Department of Health and Human Services and the OMB, as well as, news coming directly from the courts and in the states.
- Previous Next