- As the holders of sensitive information and the provider of essential human services, state and local governments should be concerned about cybersecurity.
- Understand your contract risk profile with the top 5 risk drivers.
- While exchanging information or services is ultimately the goal of networking, building a meaningful and productive professional relationship requires more than a sales speech.
- GASB No. 45 outlines current guidance for the accounting and financial reporting of other postemployment benefits (OPEB) by governmental employers.
- Formal documentation of accounting policies and procedures can help your government create an internal control framework and ensure accountability and consistency in daily transactions and for financial reporting.
- Previous Next