- Baker Tilly regional healthcare report compares and analyzes data in three critical areas that will drive sustainability and profitability of healthcare organizations in the future: population health, cost management, and patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- "A really cool idea shared in one small room of a massive event." Read more from Steve Boese’s HR Technology
- In January 2016, the Governmental Accounting Standards Board released an exposure draft that promises to greatly change the face of lease accounting for organizations that must follow GASB
- Read more about CMS’s new goal and find out if the ACA has something to do with the decrease in Medicare beneficiaries being readmitted to the hospital in this week’s Healthcare Crunch.
- Recent legislation bring a number of changes to the research and development (R&D) credit, making it easier for companies in any industry to invest in innovation in the US.
- Previous Next