- Baker Tilly talks with Bisnow about how to implement an effective cybersecurity management program by looking at cybersecurity holistically and not just as a technology problem. Learn more about what common, yet critical areas most organizations overlook and actionable steps you can take today to protect your data.
- Security breaches can come in a number of forms. It is important for healthcare organizations to assess what types of information they have that could be vulnerable to a cyberattack.
- A highway bill recently signed by President Obama includes regulatory relief measures for the banking industry.
- Auto lending rules and heavy CFPB fines will be significantly rolled back if H.R. 1737, the “Reforming CFPB Indirect Auto Financing Guidance Act,” becomes law.
- Baker Tilly hosted an inaugural survey designed to better understand the Contract Management function when working with the federal government.
- Previous Next