- In a recent Deltek webinar, titled “Compliance Check-in: A guide to Service Contract Act (SCA) & Davis Bacon Act (DBA) Compliance”, Baker Tilly Government Contractor advisors discussed multiple facets of the SCA & DBA acts.
- Read part two of the update to view a summary of the MedPAC 2016 payment rate and programmatic recommendations for skilled nursing facilities, inpatient rehabilitation facilities, and long-term care hospitals.
- Medicare Advantage and Part D plans to see a greater percentage increase than originally proposed by the CMS.
- The proposed rule aligns with mental health and substance use disorder benefits for low-income Americans and will ensure that mental health and substance use disorder benefits are no more restrictive than medical and surgical services.
- Due to increased loan volume and historically low interest rates available to borrowers, HUD has expanded its Interest Rate Reduction program, permitting borrowers of performing properties to reduce interest rates on FHA insured loans through a greatly abbreviated application process rather than requiring them to go through a complete, traditional refinancing. Now is the time for affordable housing borrowers to explore their refinancing options.
- Previous Next