- As you prepare for your government’s fiscal year 2015 audit, Baker Tilly state and local government auditors recommend evaluating these five issues.
- The understanding of business-to-business (B2B) exemptions is the key to the benefits for the holders of unclaimed property.
- This article focuses on the many factors that need to be considered when tax planning for a real estate transaction.
- How to scrutinize the IRS's position and arguments when guidance is not supported by the Internal Revenue Code, Treasury regulations, or another legal basis?
- A broader scope of work may qualify for purposes of the 100-hour significant participation activity test.
- Previous Next