- The fourth quarter of 2015 experienced positive financial results for the broader US equity market, as the S&P, DJIA, and NASDAQ closed up 6.5 percent, 7.0 percent, and 8.4 percent, respectively for the quarter.
- Partner Jeff Vrabel shares his experience in manufacturing and distribution in the Industry Perspectives feature of the Central Penn Business Journal.
- The IRS has proposed new regulation targeting private equity managers looking to convert their management fee to an equity interest in hopes of being taxed at the lower long-term capital gain rate.
- A debt management policy is just one of a number of important plans that your government should have in place to help ensure a common understanding between management and the governing body.
- Baker Tilly talks with Bisnow about how the Internet of Things brings us into a smarter, simpler future, but there are still big questions that need to be addressed.
- Previous Next