- Following the King v. Burwell decision, where the Supreme Court ruled taxpayers who purchase health insurance on a federal healthcare marketplace exchange (federal exchange) are entitled to subsidized premium credits, we want to remind you of a few key Affordable Care Act (ACA) items. These reminders are even more important as Congress recently raised the penalty amounts for failure to properly report the required information.
- Learn about preventative and detective controls that companies use to combat misappropriation of assets and accounting financial statement fraud.
- Crowdfunding continues to be a hot topic in the real estate industry, but how does it really work and how it is affecting developers today?
- In this Part 2 of the summary for Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) Final Rule in the Medicare Shared Savings Program (42 CFR Part 425), we outline changes in ACO governance and structure, benchmarking, and data sharing.
- The Final Rule provides ACOs greater flexibility in in the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP), clarifies the operational rules and governance requirements, and makes it more accessible to future ACOs.
- Previous Next