- Government is the second most likely industry to be impacted by fraud. This article explores common fraud schemes and provides prevention and detection controls that help mitigate fraud risk.
- No organization is immune from a cyber attack. Organizations that are best positioned to protect themselves will play both offense and defense—beginning with a thorough cybersecurity risk assessment.
- Commercial printing in the United States is a fragmented industry representing a market with combined annual revenues of approximately $83 billion in 2015.
- One-click buying, one-day delivery, instant-gratification in a personalized interface: B2C entities have reset expectations in today's experience economy. Driven to provide a customized, optimized interaction with expert customer service, online retail behemoth Amazon engenders loyalty through a superior customer experience, attracting customers without relying on price.
- ASC 842 requires each separate lease to be classified at its commencement date, which is at the time that the lessee has the leased asset available for use.
- Previous Next