- Director of Clinical Advisory Services Sophie Campbell contributes to AADNS’s Body of Knowledge for the Director of Nursing Services in Long Term Care.
- There were 247 reported healthcare M&A transactions that closed during the first quarter of 2018, with an aggregate reported deal value of $35.9 billion. Of these transactions, 41 were middle-market transactions with a reported deal value of $8.5 billion.
- Read this article to learn how healthcare payers can offer a more customer-like experience to their healthcare provider partners, in order to deliver the best care to patients.
- In this issue of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we focus on employee benefit and executive compensation changes resulting from tax reform.
- U.K. regulatory body issues data privacy ruling with global implications.
- Previous Next