- State qui tam laws and the expansion of tobacco taxes to address the growth of electronic cigarettes continue to lead 2015 state and local tax trends.
- Increasing sales effectiveness without wasting time and money
- The ability to reverse engineer product innovations is closing the window in which brands known for their innovative products can remain ahead of the competition.
- Middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region continued to fall during 2016’s first quarter.
- In the Summer 2016 issue of NAIOP’s Development magazine, Phil Santarelli weighs in on how new guidance from the FASB will change how tenants account for leases in coming years.
- Previous Next