- Succession planning is a critical component of any size organization, and not-for-profit organizations, with their unique circumstances, mission focus, and volunteer dependency, need to be sure they are mapped for success in their key leadership roles.
- As federal, state, and local deficits continue to climb, large entities that enjoy significant tax breaks are subject to increased scrutiny.
- Unemployment in the Central Pennsylvania region was estimated at 4.1 percent for the third quarter 2015, below the national rate of 5.0 percent.
- Unemployment in the Pittsburgh region was estimated at 4.6 percent for the third quarter 2015, below the national rate of 5.0 percent.
- Learn the potential benefits and opportunities of outsourced accounting services.
- Previous Next