- Vendor Risk Management (VRM) is becoming increasingly complex with more vendors providing more services, often handling sensitive data with specific regulatory requirements.
- FASB issued guidance on accounting for credit losses - current expected credit losses (CECL) standard, with ASU 2016-13 Financial Instruments (Topic 326)
- CMS finalizes its requirements and payment models for accountable care organizations. Learn more about this and other updates in healthcare.
- Why your customer journey map isn’t leading to customer experience innovation
- Health plan and provider trends necessitate customer experience focus
- Previous Next