- The newest issue of Construction Business Owner magazine profiles a session Baker Tilly’s Tony Ollmann will present at the 2015 CFMA Annual Conference and Exhibition. The article explores reasons for profit fade during construction projects and how project controls can enhance contractors’ profitability.
- The US Department of Labor (DOL) issued a report on its inspection of 2011 employee benefit plan audits, Assessing the Quality of Employee Benefit Plan Audits. The report is quite troubling as the DOL found a deficiency rate that is too high for such an important element of the system to protect participants in employee benefit plans.
- Jenn Thorson and Gabe Chami, government contractor advisors with Baker Tilly, discuss several common misconceptions in General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule contracting in Contract Management magazine. Contract Management is published by the National Contract Management Association.
- Power purchase agreements can reflect your utility’s de facto ownership of the power supplier’s assets for the term. Use the evaluation criteria in this article to determine whether or not you have taken control of the supplier’s asset.
- As of March 31, 2015, all of the four food and beverage (F&B) segments exhibited positive stock gains during the prior twelve months.
- Previous Next