- GSA released the final version of its Transactional Data Rule (TDR) on June 23, 2016 despite a number of serious concerns raised by the industry and the GSA OIG.
- So far in this series, we have discussed how to identify a lease in a contract and how to classify a lease (as operating or finance type) based on the terms of the lease contract. In this article, we discuss the initial recognition and measurement of leases and how re-measurement is made when changes occur in the contract during the estimated initial period of the lease.
- Taxpayers eligible for the favorable exception of changing their method of accounting during the “three-month window” need to know that period starts July 15, 2016.
- This article discusses how institutions are addressing salary charging under the Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB) Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance), and introduces an alternate method - payroll certification.
- This article shares information about health insurance and how to audit key aspects. It addresses the regulatory environment, including topics such as Model Audit Rule and state examinations.
- Previous Next