- The SEC proposed regulation of investment adviser business continuity and transition plans contains a significant number of de facto requirements in the footnotes.
- Before the SEC's proposed transition plans rule for investment advisors, the most significant requirement for living wills was contained in Dodd-Frank.
- Enter personalization – a strategic way to develop and strengthen the member/owner relationship by using refined member data to create tailored offers and draw members in.
- While the European Union (EU) has now formally approved Privacy Shield, will it stand up to judicial and political scrutiny? Privacy Shield itself is a mix of requirements
- Health Plan and Provider Trends Necessitate Customer Experience Focus
- Previous Next