- The investment tax credit (ITC) and the production tax credit (PTC) have been extended through two separate bills passed by Congress and signed into law by the president.
- Baker Tilly analyzes GSA OIG's report on management challenges facing GSA underscores challenges faced by schedule contractors.
- Through the multiple tax extenders, the energy efficient home credit (the 45L credit) which provides eligible contractors with a $2,000 tax credit for each energy efficient dwelling unit, has been extended through the end of 2016.
- Read more about what’s happening at the agencies, on the hill, and in the courts.
- The IRS issued proposed regulations (REG-109822-15) that would require annual country-by-country (CbC) reporting by large US multinational enterprises (MNE).
- Previous Next