- Increasing regulatory compliance costs, decreasing margins, and intensifying competition from both traditional and emerging providers of financial services have spurred M&A activity.
- FASB issued an accounting standard significantly changing how financial institutions report credit losses: ASU No. 2016-13, Financial Instruments — Credit Losses (Topic 326).
- The second quarter of 2016 observed mixed financial results for the broader US equity market, as the S&P and DJIA closed up 1.9 percent and 1.4 percent, respectively.
- Although vehicle sales have declined slightly during the first half of 2016, new vehicle transaction prices reached at all-time high of $31,089 in June 2016.
- Utilities can use key performance indicators to measure current operations, short-term industry changes, and long-term trends to evolve business and service delivery into the utility of tomorrow.
- Previous Next