- All of the major publicly traded auto dealership companies have released their quarterly earnings. The earnings per share (EPS) for six of the eight companies exceeded analyst consensus estimates.
- We have developed a checklist of important items you should complete and key items related to Service Contract Act compliance.
- The legislative update in Baker Tilly’s 2015 midyear tax letter discusses the status of tax reform, proposed changes to liability allocation rules, and the extender tax provisions.
- A discussion on the impact of passive activity rules that, in the right circumstances, may allow taxpayers to avoid the 3.8 percent net investment income tax on certain income.
- This discussion provides an overview of proposed international and US tax reform aimed at addressing harmful global tax competition and corporate tax inversion.
- Previous Next