- The SEC's proposed rule for registered investment advisers (RIAs) mandates the creation of effective recovery plans. Two elements are often overlooked.
- Sales situation complexity correlates with necessity of personal interaction
- The SEC is asking that broker-dealers self-report any historical or ongoing instances of noncompliance by November 1, 2016.
- The AICPA Brokers and Dealers in Securities Revenue Recognition Task Force recently released a listing of nine potential ASC 606 revenue recognition implementation issues.
- ASC 606 - allocating the transaction price: the entity will recognize revenue for each performance obligation in the amount expected to receive in exchange for the promised goods or services.
- Previous Next