- The House officially passed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act along party lines, and the Senate Finance Committee’s marked-up bill was approved and ready to send to the Senate floor for a vote after Thanksgiving, so how do the bills compare?
- The House tax reform bill modifies certain accounting method provisions. See how your small business may benefit.
- Who knew good chemistry and the old proverb “two heads are better than one” could apply to commercial real estate? Baker Tilly provides Bisnow with the ins and outs of executing a successful joint venture.
- Board and audit committees gain a greater understanding of SOC reporting and the value to their organizations in this concise tip sheet.
- The 2017 Property and Casualty Insurers Association of America’s Annual Meeting centered on cybersecurity incident response planning, innovation in risk management and industry hot topics.
- Previous Next