- The craft brewery industry is comprised of four segments of breweries that produce a limited amount of beer, typically up to 6.0.
- The president’s budget would provide bonus payments to hospitals that participate in “alternative payment models,” which may include accountable care organizations and bundled payment initiates.
- This Great Lakes regional M&A newsletter provides a recap of middle-market transactions where either the target or buyer is located.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued its long awaited Accounting Standard Update on accounting for Leases. This marks the completion of one of the last convergence projects the FASB took up with the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
- Fargo v. Commissioner illustrates the principal lesson that all facts and evidence presented are considered in the evaluation of whether or not a taxpayer holds real estate in the ordinary course of business.
- Previous Next