- CMS is developing two new surveys for patients and family members, regarding their experiences of care received at inpatient rehabilitation facilities and long-term care hospitals. As a provider, you have the opportunity to weigh in on the survey. Find out how.
- University of Scranton’s Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration, Ed Steinmetz, discusses the transformation of the university’s budget approach to bring focus to mission and margin.
- A recently issued revenue procedure provides certain retailers with a safe harbor method of accounting for expenditures related to remodeling or refreshing their buildings.
- The bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 was signed into law on November 2. Read more about how the law will impact providers, and learn the status of the PACE Innovation Act, the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission (MedPAC), and the two-year budget deal.
- Jurisdiction concerns, scope of authority questions, and an Anti-Kickback Statute were some of the issues the healthcare industry has seen in the court system recently. Continue reading to stay up-to-date on the latest rulings and their implications across the industry.
- Previous Next