- Although personnel changes are often unpredictable, your organization can be ahead of the curve by completing these steps and making succession planning a strategic priority.
- Certain taxpayers should consider changing their method of accounting if they are in a position to take an accelerated deduction under this new safe harbor.
- Unemployment in the Philadelphia region was estimated at 4.6 percent for December 2015, below the national rate of 5.0 percent.
- The Canada Revenue Agency released Form RC473, Application for Non-Resident Employer Certification, which should help alleviate Regulation 102 compliance issues for nonresident employees.
- Recently, President Obama approved legislation that authorizes the State Department to take action against the US passport of a person who has a seriously delinquent tax debt as certified by the IRS.
- Previous Next