- The Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act of 2015 signed into law on Dec. 18, 2015 included significant changes to the Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act of 1980 (FIRPTA)
- Federal Cabinet of Germany proposed adjustments in the calculation of the interest rate used in the commercial valuation of retirement benefits, a move intended to provide relief to businesses.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Baker Tilly advisors discussed best practices for cybersecurity governance, as well as the changing cybersecurity risk landscape, key elements of an effective cybersecurity program, and strategies for auditing and presenting on cybersecurity program effectiveness.
- Baker Tilly discusses the long-anticipated proposed rule change to allowable IR&D under DFARS 231.205-18 released February 16 2016.
- U.S. companies are bracing for requirements related to the new EU-U.S. “Privacy Shield”, which establishes a new framework for data transfers that underpin the world’s largest trading relationship between the EU and the U.S. Get a head start on compliance by understanding the agreement’s data transfer protocol requirements, oversight, and compliance implications for affected U.S. companies.
- Previous Next