- Overall, the 2015 Working Group memo indicated that the depth and breadth of the content of the ORSA reports varied significantly from company to company, and that the ORSA reports of life insurers generally demonstrated more mature ERM and capital management frameworks than those of property-casualty and health insurers.
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) recently held its Summer 2015 National Meeting. There are several relevant items and future changes for insurance organizations to be aware of and to watch for from the Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group, Blanks Working Group, Investment Classification Project, and Investment Risk Based Capital Working Group.
- A recent $75 million Department of Justice False Claims Act settlement reinforces the importance of making current, accurate, and complete commercial sales practice disclosures.
- According to Medicare, a valid ICD-10 code must be used on all claims as of October 1, 2015, or a provider will not be able to bill for that service. Is your organization prepared?
- The reporting deadline for a key element of the ACA is fast approaching, but before employers can decide which forms to file, they must first determine a few other details which this article will help them do.
- Previous Next