- The IRS’s new Form 3115 and instructions contain revisions that incorporate modifications and additions from two revenue procedures issued in early 2015.
- Employee benefit plans governed by the ERISA must have at least one fiduciary. Fiduciaries have numerous plan responsibilities and must ensure their plan is in full compliance with ERISA regulations.
- Bonus depreciation was extended to 2019, with some modifications, as part of the latest tax extenders legislation passed by Congress in December 2015.
- Actions the FASB takes can have a significant effect on your financial statements and the impression they leave with users of such statements. Here are areas the FASB is likely to focus on in 2016.
- Understand the process of implementing cybersecurity controls and leading cybersecurity control standards.
- Previous Next