- A recent ruling from the Virginia Department of Taxation impacts the application of sales and use tax on the purchase and sale of computer software.
- An effective, modern sales forecast can serve as a valuable tool, presenting an accurate and dynamic snapshot of an organization's future sales, by strategically harnessing accurate predictions.
- Drinking, cooking, bathing, laundry, dishes, pets, livestock, crops, fighting fires—the essential uses of water in our daily lives go on and on. It is hard to imagine life without water.
- Utility managers wear many hats so when the topic of long-range financial planning arises it can sound like "just one more task".
- As with revenue recognition itself, the codification has never comprehensively addressed costs in connection with contracts. Often, the guidance has been found within the industry sections, or other disparate sections of the codification. The new standard seeks to comprehensively address the issue.
- Previous Next