- While no tax-exempt entity is immune from being targeted for audit, there are ways organizations can mitigate the possibility that they will fall afoul of the IRS's computer analysis.
- As risks and complexities continue to change and grow, not-for-profit organizations can embrace enterprise risk management (ERM) as a strategic advantage.
- After nearly five years of research and extensive outreach efforts, the FASB has issued the first of its anticipated amendments impacting accounting and reporting across the not-for-profit sector.
- Find out where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump stand on such tax issues as the corporate tax rate, repatriation and the alternative minimum tax.
- Baker Tilly answers Bisnow’s developer-focused financing questions, covering why the trends of yesterday are evolving into the vehicles of today. Gain insight about the equity/debt stack, the latest lending practices, the most attractive asset classes, the role of institutional funding and more.
- Previous Next