- The final rules report on CMS final rate determination for Medicare payments in 2017 and, for some facilities, final rules that include new quality measures, scoring methodologies, and updates to existing programs.
- In this article we examine the final element, recognizing revenue as the entity satisfies the performance obligations.
- Current issues in hedge funds and private equity: Debt-equity regulations, convertible bonds conversion rates, and the end of deferred compensation
- As our work becomes increasingly dependent on technology, cybercrime has accelerated. Understanding how cyberattacks are launched and the weapons of choice adversaries use helps us protect IT assets.
- CMS proposed a number of possible solutions to address providers’ concerns regarding implementation of the Merit-based Incentive Program created by MACRA.
- Previous Next