- Jay Walters and John Gustavson of US Venture talk about the benefits of working with Baker Tilly.
- The United States is host to 1.1 million not-for-profit organizations. These organizations, many of which do not maintain strong internal control processes, are ripe for fraud and embezzlement.
- Succession planning is a critical component of any size organization, and not-for-profit organizations, with their unique circumstances, mission focus, and volunteer dependency, need to be sure they are mapped for success in their key leadership roles.
- As federal, state, and local deficits continue to climb, large entities that enjoy significant tax breaks are subject to increased scrutiny.
- Unemployment in the Central Pennsylvania region was estimated at 4.1 percent for the third quarter 2015, below the national rate of 5.0 percent.
- Previous Next