- One-click buying, one-day delivery, instant-gratification in a personalized interface: B2C entities have reset expectations in today's experience economy. Driven to provide a customized, optimized interaction with expert customer service, online retail behemoth Amazon engenders loyalty through a superior customer experience, attracting customers without relying on price.
- ASC 842 requires each separate lease to be classified at its commencement date, which is at the time that the lessee has the leased asset available for use.
- Once an entity has determined that it has a contract with a customer as defined in Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 606, the entity must determine what the performance obligations are.
- Baker Till talks with Bisnow about the complex tax implications facing the legal industry as they tackle unique build-outs, renovations, and the other space updates that impress, but don’t break the bank.
- In the fourth chapter of our series on the key components of an effective cybersecurity management program, we take a deeper dive into how companies can verify cybersecurity control performance.
- Previous Next