- There are several exposure drafts outstanding with the Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group (SAPWG) about additional statutory accounting and reporting guidance under tax reform.
- In IMPA-HR HR News magazine, Baker Tilly outlines a process for integrating workforce and succession planning into daily operations to address public sector employee turnover.
- For heavy lease users across the retail, airline, manufacturing/distribution and construction sectors, the new lease accounting standard will have significant implications. Our latest Bisnow article provides details regarding the changing standards.
- Understand the metrics included in our banking industry benchmarks key performance indicator (KPI) report more thoroughly with our insight into some of the current KPIs.
- GASB Statement No. 84, Fiduciary Activities, will have a widespread impact on government financial reporting, with some of the most significant changes affecting existing agency funds.
- Previous Next