- Baker Tilly's Christina Cool is a contributing author of this study discussing how a percutaneous ventricular assist device is associated with positive patient outcomes.
- The accounting rules for mergers and acquisitions can be complicated depending on how a deal is structured. Here are four questions to ask to help you record your transaction correctly.
- Mortgage lenders and servicers providing payment relief after natural disasters must be aware of potential impacts on compliance.
- The FASB’s Emerging Issues Task Force took an important step toward answering a question about the accounting for the costs of purchasing business software applications that are managed as a cloud computing service. Before the task force submits a formal recommendation the FASB, it wants more research about how the costs would be capitalized.
- CMS made a positive mention of the Physician-Focused Payment Model Technical Advisory Committee in a request for information.
- Previous Next