- A new act requires Pennsylvania businesses and not-for-profits to withhold state personal income tax from non-employee compensation to nonresident individuals and certain single-member LLCs if amount paid is $5,000 or more in a year.
- With the European Union's (EU) GDPR enforcement date looming and many organizations still attempting to determine their GDPR potential exposure, use this assessment to ask some critical questions and quickly determine your organization's data footprint and potential impact.
- Cooperatives are taxed differently than other pass-through entities, and a deduction was added to the TCJA for both cooperatives and their members under section 199A.
- Donna Massanova, partner and employee benefit plan audit services practice leader, provides tips on networking and mentoring for future CPA partners as part of the PICPA's CPA Conversations podcast.
- Managers in local government should adopt risk-based contract management procedures according to an article Baker Tilly co-authored for the International City/County Management Association.
- Previous Next