- The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal held a panel discussion to explore opportunities and challenges facing not-for-profits. Partner Larry Mohr was one of three panelists to provide insights.
- On Dec. 28, 2015, the IRS issued Notice 2016-4 which extends the deadlines and transition rules for 2015 employer and insurer information reporting requirements under the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Summary list of Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs) in 2015.
- Recap of MBA Independent Mortgage Bankers Conference. Event demonstrated critical importance of maintaining rigorous processes to comply with increasingly complex regulations.
- Congress passes tax extenders bill—not only retroactively restoring popular tax breaks, but also making some of them permanent.
- Previous Next