- Many utilities spend an extensive amount of time creating reports for their management and/or board of directors using antiquated processes which can significantly weaken their internal controls.
- New IRS regulations would treat certain commonly used related-party debt instruments as stock for US federal income tax purposes and impose new documentation rules for intercompany loans.
- On November 2, 2015, the Bipartisan Budget Act was passed, changing how partnerships will be audited by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for years beginning after December 31, 2017.
- Nursing homes will be required to electronically submit direct staffing information to CMS.
- The domestic automotive market continued its recovery in 2015 recording 17.8 million unit sales, a 9 percent increase over 2014.
- Previous Next