- At the Fall Meeting the NAIC Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group (SAPWG) adopted several nonsubstantive revisions to statutory accounting and exposed various substantive and nonsubstantive revisions.
- The higher education landscape is constantly transforming. Read more to learn about recently passed and pending legislation and how these may impact your institution.
- The European Court of Justice declared the principles of the "Safe Harbor Agreement" to be invalid. The decision has reversed the legal basis for exporting personal data from the EU to the US.
- Minnesota’s sales and use tax requirements for certain capital equipment purchases have changed. This article addresses what cooperatives and other businesses should know about the new requirements.
- How does the method of recording software development time and costs influence investors or potential buyers?
- Previous Next