- Stay up to date on issues facing the healthcare industry within agencies, on the hill, and in the courts. Read more to stay on the pulse of healthcare.
- M&A activity in the Central Pennsylvania region dipped during the third quarter of 2015, with 29 total closed deals, compared to 33 closed deals in the third quarter of 2014.
- Baker Tilly turnkey global market specialists help organizations begin to think about international markets through questions that elicit discussion of near- and long-term growth.
- If your government has programs that are considered tax abatements under GASB Statement No. 77, certain financial statement disclosures are now required.
- At a recent NACD roundtable discussing emerging trends, key considerations, and hot topics related to mergers and acquisitions (M&A), Baker Tilly CEO and AICPA Chairman Tim Christen facilitated a spirited discussion among corporate board directors. Covering organization targeting, merger strategy, implementation planning, compensation and incentives, deal makers/breakers, and success measures, the diverse group shared insights gleaned from their experiences.
- Previous Next