- The FASB updated U.S. GAAP to alleviate concerns from banks and insurance companies about the accounting implications of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA). The final amendment is optional for companies to apply.
- In this article, featured in CFMA's BuildingProfits magazine, Laura Cataldo shares her insight on how contractors can help close the gap in labor shortage by focusing on changing perceptions about a career in construction.
- With the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) enforcement date looming, organizations should assess their GDPR footprint, readiness and compliance now.
- The Energy Efficient Commercial Buildings Tax Deduction, included in Internal Revenue Code Section 179D, is commonly called the Commercial Building Deduction or the 179D deduction.
- The 45L tax credit, which provides eligible contractors with a $2,000 tax credit for each energy efficient dwelling unit, has been retroactively extended through the end of 2017. Use our qualification form to see if your project is eligible.
- Previous Next