- Baker Tilly partners Monica Dalwadi and David Jamiolkowski talk with Bisnow about an internal controls method all real estate investment trusts (REITs) should incorporate to stay ahead of potential fraud risks.
- Jason McMackins shares tips on enhancing your brewery rep performance to turn your products into market leaders in the December 2017/January 2018 edition of Beverage Master.
- The Senate’s version of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) was passed on Dec. 2 and makes fairly consistent changes to the tax treatment of U.S. manufacturing companies with operations abroad.
- The Senate passed its version of a tax reform bill with a vote along party lines, so what’s in it and what happens next?
- The software and technology sector has become a major catalyst driving M&A among buyers both inside and outside the industry. This report delves into M&A insights and trends in the software and technology industry.
- Previous Next