- Baker Tilly recently released the results of the 2016 dental fee survey to help serve as a practice management tool for dental practices across Wisconsin and Minnesota.
- This proposed rule states that written BCPs will be required for all RIAs, as well as details of how advisors would transition client accounts if an advisor were to suspend operations.
- Local distribution electric and natural gas utilities with peak demand or gas savings targets may find cost relief in alternative regulatory mechanisms, such as revenue decoupling.
- Utilities that use enterprise fund accounting or full accrual accounting should follow and provide feedback at key periods during GASB’s reexamination of the comprehensive financial reporting model.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC provided mergers and acquisitions, financial advisory and project finance solutions to a variety of clients throughout 2016.
- Previous Next