- Do you have what it takes to win at negotiations? Baker Tilly provides Bisnow with professional tips to nail your next negotiation. What is the best prep? Do years of experience, books and classes on negotiation make a significant difference? Is careful, deal-specific research the best strategy? Our latest thought leadership answers these questions and more.
- ASC 606 affects virtually every entity that prepares financial statements. Phil Santarelli and Howard J. Heyman outline what organizations that prepare financial statements under GAAP need to do now.
- The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act changes how Medicare pays physicians who provide care to Medicare beneficiaries by scoring the physicians on the quality of care they provide.
- Customer experience is a critical business function and it’s here to stay. Create a customer experience that differentiates you from your competitors and position your organization for growth.
- A recent ruling from the Virginia Department of Taxation impacts the application of sales and use tax on the purchase and sale of computer software.
- Previous Next