- If you are a calendar-year taxpayer who hasn’t filed your 2015 federal income tax return and you want an automatic accounting method change for the year, you have until September 15, 2016, to do so.
- With the recent approval of the EU-US Privacy Shield transatlantic data transfer pact, approximately 4,500 companies must contend with a new set of requirements and issues to ensure compliance.
- If recently proposed regulations are finalized, it could mean significant changes for estate planning.
- Baker Tilly US-UK country desk offers thoughts on Brexit.
- The beer industry has followed the Consumer Price Index (CPI) for decades to understand increases in the price of goods and services that impact consumer spending.
- Previous Next