- The Department of Labor’s new federal overtime rule has been derailed by a federal judge in Texas. This action came on November 22 and fell on the heels of several lawsuits filed by states and other special interest organizations
- Brad DeNoyer, Baker Tilly partner and leader of the firm’s food and beverage practice, shares insight on how to capitalize on R&D credits.
- Stagnant growth, high turnover and ineffective onboarding can all stem from not recruiting & hiring the right salespeople. Conquer these three barriers to start hiring & retaining top sales talent.
- Certain employers were given a bit of a reprieve with a recently issued Notice that extends the due dates for information reporting under the ACA.
- Gov. Christie backtracked on his September announcement to end a nearly four-decades-long reciprocal tax agreement between New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Previous Next