- Middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region experienced a decrease in the total amount of deal volume and a slight decrease in aggregate deal value during the third quarter of 2017.
- Minnesota recently changed its policy recognizing income from foreign disregarded entities when they are owned by a U.S. corporation and the entity has elected to be treated as a disregarded entity for federal income taxes for tax years 1997-2012.
- Understand the metrics included in our banking industry benchmarks key performance indicator (KPI) report more thoroughly with our insight into some of the current KPIs.
- Health plans are now devoting talent and resources to building analytical toolsets that are focused on member experience.
- Baker Tilly’s John Niehoff recently participated as a panelist for Washington Business Journal’s Business of Law event, featuring discussions among key professional influencers about the significant developments and trends shaping the legal industry. Learn more about how the legal industry is reacting mergers and acquisitions, cyber threats and more.
- Previous Next