- Leadership needs a strategic partner they can rely on to help foster an effective approach to managing risk, compliance, and the alignment of organizational strategy and operational tactics.
- NAIC risk-focused examinations have been constantly evolving over the years with 2017 focusing on critical risks, corporate governance, ERM, VRM and cybersecurity.
- The principles of intrinsic vs. instrumental value. Anything bought or sold has value, but what is value? Value is defined as being either intrinsic or instrumental.
- 4 steps to understand your customers' buying process, align your sales assets to it and create a unique customer experience.
- The discipline of marketing has become inundated with data. Extracting value from customer data requires the right marketing technology. Here are 3 capabilities of effective B2B marketing solutions.
- Previous Next