- This auditing sponsored research article discusses the regulatory environment, risks associated with noncompliance, obstacle to compliance and the role of internal audit.
- In an effort to share the successes of our clients with their peers, Baker Tilly conducts interviews with current clients to learn how they’ve overcome challenges in the higher education industry.
- The U.S. Department of Education has published final regulations to protect borrowers and taxpayers from misconduct by higher education institutions. These new rules require more transparency and financials and enhanced protection set in 1995 by previous regulations.
- Over the past several years, the IRS has increased its examination of tax-exempt organizations like some higher education institutions. With this comes some common issues, which Baker Tilly discusses here.
- The compensation and allowance practices in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) that favor expatriates
- Previous Next