- Utilities can use key performance indicators to measure current operations, short-term industry changes, and long-term trends to evolve business and service delivery into the utility of tomorrow.
- The preliminary unadjusted unemployment rate in the Pittsburgh region was estimated at 5.8 percent for the first quarter 2016, above the national rate of 4.7 percent.
- How to stop the old habits that could be sabotaging your sales
- M&A activity in the region rebounded during the second quarter of 2016 rising nearly fifty-seven percent to thirty-six closed transactions as compared to the first quarter’s twenty-three.
- Craft brewery projects can require a significant capital investment. Baker Tilly may be able to help you reduce the amount of owner’s equity required for the project and close financing gaps.
- Previous Next