- Did you know EB-5 investments are subject to all U.S. securities laws? Working with a licensed broker dealer can help reduce the risk and increase the overall return on an EB-5 investment.
- This article identifies activities in the post-award process that pose challenges and risks, and presents approaches for internal audit support.
- On March 21, 2017, the Office of Audits of the General Services Administration, Office of Inspector General (GSA OIG) issued a new audit report.
- An emerging tool in addressing sales and use tax risk is a policy and procedures review. Baker Tilly state and local tax specialists, Jon P. Skavlem and Alyssa Geracie, discuss key aspects of such a review in the Journal of Accountancy.
- Get your customers to like you & stay with you by transforming their experience. Follow these six key steps to create an actionable roadmap to reengineer positive experiences for your customers.
- Previous Next