- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC’s Great Lakes region M&A update provides a recap of middle market transactions where the target is located in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin.
- Blocker corporations are used to aid with forgoing rules. Structuring the blocker as an U.S. corporation versus a foreign domiciled corporation has both advantages / disadvantages.
- ASC 606 will present significant challenges to existing ICFR systems. Changes to accounting under the new standard will require scrutiny from companies and their auditors.
- The NAIC Cybersecurity (EX) Task Force recently discussed use and contracting of third parties, including breach notification and state regulatory oversight.
- Baker Tilly recently released the results of the 2016 dental fee survey to help serve as a practice management tool for dental practices across Wisconsin and Minnesota.
- Previous Next