- The IRS deputized four private collection firms to reach out to taxpayers with unpaid debts to the government.
- AICPA releases final guidance on SOC for Cybersecurity. The new guidance provides a framework to help organizations better understand the core components of effective cybersecurity risk management.
- These days, managing risk and addressing regulatory and compliance requirements is a necessity across all industries, including real estate. From cyberattacks to managing third-party service providers, Baker Tilly partner, Monica Dalwadi, and senior manager, David Jamiolkowski, provide guidance on the top five risks every real estate investment trust (REIT) needs to be aware of.
- CMS released a proposed rule that includes a 2.9 percent increase in inpatient pay, cuts to LTCHs, alternations to the LTCH quality reporting program and a shortened electronic health record reporting period.
- Growing your manufacturing business may include going global. But one of the major challenges is managing localized compliance across the various regions of the world.
- Previous Next