- A service recovery process should be a key part of every company's customer experience strategy. Learn how an effective service recovery can actually increase customer satisfaction, trust & loyalty.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's life sciences M&A newsletter provides an overview of the U.S. medical devices and products, pharmaceutical (pharma) and pharma outsourced services sectors, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- The FASB plans to hold a webcast to explain an August proposal to help not-for-profit groups and some business enterprises determine how to record grants and other funds from foundations and government bodies. The proposal clarifies the difference between restrictions and donor-imposed conditions on a gift or grant and attempts to explain which arrangements qualify as exchanges.
- Middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region experienced a decrease in the total amount of deal volume, but an increase in aggregate deal value during the second quarter of 2017.
- This article, featured in Financial Managers Society’s Perspective, discusses the background, importance and key components of a model risk management framework for financial institutions.
- Previous Next