- FASB issued an Accounting Standards Update (ASU) and the FASB staff has issued several Staff Q&As that address various financial accounting and reporting impacts from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA).
- In our latest article, Mike Cullen, senior manager, explains to Bisnow why the real estate industry needs to prioritize cybersecurity and identifies possible vulnerabilities to be addressed.
- In part two of Baker Tilly’s three-part workforce and succession planning series, organizations refine core competencies and identify top talent to build a succession bench.
- The FASB in August released a proposal aimed at helping organizations determine how to record grants and other funds from foundations and government bodies that often have strings attached to them. The board is reviewing feedback on its proposal and finalizing an update to clarify the difference between restrictions and donor-imposed conditions on a gift or grant. The guidance would apply to both recipients of funding as well as to the organizations that give out grants.
- Jacque Lee and Rob Kane analyze some of the new tax rules created by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) and explain how breweries can benefit from these new measures.
- Previous Next