- OMB issued an addendum to the Uniform Guidance on May 17, 2017. The amendment allows nonfederal entities an additional year to implement the Uniform Guidance requirements related to procurement.
- IRS issues proposed procedures to obtain automatic consent for accounting method changes related to the new financial accounting revenue recognition standards
- At the annual GAIM Ops Cayman conference, major themes emerged on the importance of acting now for your future business and the importance of balance for emerging managers.
- Middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region experienced an increase in the total amount of deal volume, but experienced a decrease in aggregate deal value.
- The House of Representatives passed the American Health Care Act, a Republican bill intended to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act. The measure faces an uphill battle in the Senate.
- Previous Next