- This morning, the Privacy Shield rule was approved by the European Union (EU) with a target implementation date of next week. Compliance may require a change in operations.
- The final amended rule-Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)-issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) impacts reporting requirements.
- Multinational companies with annual revenue of at least $850 million are required to comply with country-by-country reporting requirements for tax years beginning on or after July 1, 2016.
- NY DFS Superintendent’s Rule Part 504, requires Board or senior officer to certify compliance with Bank Secrecy/Anti-Money Laundering laws.
- GSA released the final version of its Transactional Data Rule (TDR) on June 23, 2016 despite a number of serious concerns raised by the industry and the GSA OIG.
- Previous Next