- The Senate confirmed Representative Tom Price (R-GA) as Secretary of Health and Human Services by a 52 to 47 vote.
- Under recent tax reform proposals an accounting method change may reduce 2016 taxable income.
- February's Dental Bites issue provides an update on tax reform, ACA and more.
- Notice 2016-66 was released by the Treasury Department & IRS identifying certain captive insurance company transactions as a “transactions of interest” with potential for tax avoidance or evasion.
- There seems to be some serious questions around the overall definition and functionality of REITs. Baker Tilly tax partner, Randy Barrus, sheds light on these questions as he walks Bisnow through the fundamentals and fine points of these complex entities in their latest REIT cheat sheet.
- Previous Next