- The precision machined products industry consists of diversified manufacturing businesses producing highly engineered components to customer specifications using a variety of materials such as steel.
- Insurance organizations thought ASC 606 would have minimal impact on the industry because insurance contracts were out of scope, but as companies and accounting specialists delved into the standard, they discovered many insurance organizations have revenue streams that fall under the scope of ASC 606.
- The Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group exposed revisions to disclosures related to short-duration contracts. Insurance companies have until March 17, 2017 to review the changes.
- When buying an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, there are many things to consider.
- Learn about a complex type of money laundering involving the use of global trade markets and federal enforcement agencies efforts to combat it in an article co-penned by forensic, litigation & valuation services director Scott Stringer published by the American Bar Association.
- Previous Next