- What is the American Health Care Act and how does it affect you and your business? We compare key aspects of the proposed AHCA provisions with current ACA law.
- The fourth quarter of 2016 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 3.3%, 7.9% and 1.3%, respectively, for the quarter.
- Federal law requires the annual audit of a defined benefit or defined contribution retirement plan (including 401(k)) when the plan’s total eligible participants reach 100.
- M&A activity in Central Pennsylvania slowed slightly in Q4 of 2016 in relation to Q3 with the number of closed transactions down approximately 7 percent.
- The preliminary unemployment rate in the Pittsburgh region was estimated at 5.2% for November 2016, above the November national rate of 4.6%.
- Previous Next